Student Fellows Program
The Georgetown Global Health Institute student fellows program is an opportunity for talented undergraduate and graduate students to work with faculty on research projects, to participate in global health-related events, and to network with one another and scholars in the global health field. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All full-time Georgetown undergraduate and graduate students, across schools, are eligible to apply for the fall 2022 cycle.
Fall 2022 Research Projects
Review the list of available mentors, projects, and individual project requirements to identify which projects fit your interests and skills.
Process for Fall 2022 Student Fellowship
The application period for fall 2022 is now closed.
A faculty committee will select fellows based on:
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of global health
- Relevant work experience
- Analytical and writing skills
- Fit with faculty research projects
Fellows will work between five to ten hours each week, advancing a research project (under the mentorship of a faculty mentor).
As a fellow you will be required to:
- Work with your faculty mentor on research tasks; and
- Meet as a group every month for a discussion with one or more faculty members on a topic of mutual interest.
Undergraduate students will receive $16.10/hour and graduate students will receive $20.29/hour.